I just want you to know that Bill and I love the deck. We are ecstatic and thrilled with it. It is the most substantial, solid, and well built deck I've ever seen, and it's hard to believe that it's mine! Honestly, we couldn't be more thrilled with it... Can't wait to have a cookout or party before long.
The crew... are also fantastic. They are so methodical and it is obvious that they really take pride in their work. They were very polite, friendly and totally self sufficient. I kept offering them a cold soda or coffee but they always said no thank you and drank what they brought or just drank water. I know you're proud to have such a nice group of men working for you. They're certainly an asset to your business. From start to finish, digging holes to completion, it took only seven working days.
The whole process from design, to building permit to ordering materials and watching them construct my lovely new deck was really a lot of fun. It has been a real pleasure doing business with you and be assured that I will pass your name around. A neighbor of mine who is a Real Estate agent and refers many people to different construction companies is very impressed with the deck. I gave her your name and company phone number. Hope you get many referrals from her alone...
Anne D. Fleming
Bill & Anne Fleming
Phone # available upon request
The following is a questionaire that one of our visitors emailed to one of our "Design-at-a-Distance" customers who gave us some very high marks!
Hi. My name is Ralph and I am planning on getting a deck built by VA Deck. I found them on-line and do not know much about the company or their work ethics. I am interested in finding out if you are happy with your deck. I obtained your email address from their web page, I hope you do not mind. If you have a minute or two to answer the following questions, it would help me decide weather or not I will use this company.
1. Did the company perform what was agreed upon in the time frame that was agreed upon? Yes. They were punctual, very professional, helpful and friendly.
2. Was the final price what was agreed upon? Yes. The price quoted was exact.
3. Did the company have to be called back for any reason? Yes, to tell them what a great job they did.
4. Was the quality of workmanship what you desired? The materials used were great.
5. If you had to do it all over again what would you do different? I could have saved money on handling the Building Permit myself, but they did it for me per my request since I don't like waiting in county offices and have better things to do. I can't say enough good things about VA Deck. They were everything they said they were and more. Professional, honest, courteous and on time. They delivered in every way. You definitely will not go wrong using them. Best and most helpful web site for home improvement I have seen. I am glad I found them because I was looking at a price tag 3 times more than what I paid with VA Deck. The other thing that is important is that you can always get in touch with them and they are very helpful and offer you a lot of alternatives if you want to save money.
Answers to this questionaire were supplied by our client, Mr. Stephen Pradier whose contact information follows:
Phone # available upon request
(Deck-Porch-Gazebo Plan Clients)
Today I ... took two sets of the drawings, notes to drawings, and bill of materials to our county permitting office. There were some questions on connections during the plan review in which your details, bill of materials, and notes furnished enough information for them to pass on the permitting with but one exception.
At the conclusion of plan review they commented, "who did these drawings? This is about the best set of drawings on a Gazebo that we have ever seen." ...
Thanks again and please let me hear from you.
The following are excerpts from two separate emails
received from this deck plan client...
I purchased plans for the Fulgham deck from you in May, and my husband and I are just completing it. We love it!!! We did enlarge the deck a few feet to fit our house and it is looking great.
We love the design--the last thing we wanted was a deck that
looked like a box attached to the back of the house. Your plans called for appx. 12 x 20-- but we expanded the deck to appx.
14 x 30--using all of your same angles. The result is going to be wonderful. We are just finishing the steps and arguing about whether or not to paint the railing white (our house is a red brick with white trim) If you can give me a few weeks I'll send a couple of pictures!!
Again, thanks for all your help! We will definitely recommend you to our friends.
Clinton Township, MI
Virginia Decking & Remodeling LLC
PO Box 41157
Fredericksburg, VA 22404
Telephone numbers below:
Note: If you are calling for a telephone estimate, that's great. I only ask that you first work with my extremely powerful Excel Deck, Porch and Sunroom Price Worksheet. Then call.
Design & Build Projects in Maryland 540 786-3534 Design & Build Projects in Northern Virginia
Design & Build Projects in greater Fredericksburg, VA 540 786-3534 Design & Build Projects anywhere USA 540 786-3534 Fax 540 786-3324
(Type email address into your email program. This is a spam stopping technique.)
Nation's First Deck-Porch-Gazebo Company on the Web
- Navigational Links to All of Our Services
One Time All Purpose Super
Shield Deck Sealer-Finish
Terrible Composite Decking Problems
Deck and House
Design-at-a-Distance References Ordering Standard Plans Gazebos Kits & Plans
Catalog (1st Edition)
On Site Design Client Testimonial Letters Money back guarantee
for Standard Plans
Design/Build Anywhere USA
"Have Nail Gun, Will Travel"
Sample Building Plan Ipe Decks & Ipe Wood Composite Decking-Railing Fairway Vinyl Railings Hints & Tips Starting a Deck Business? Hidden Fasteners Transform funky area
below your deck
Deck Cost Calculator Financing Available
Materials Discount Links of Interest Composite & Ipe Deck
& Porch Photo Gallery
from the owner
Site Map "How to Plan a Deck" "How to Build a Deck" Client Worksheet
(4 things to get started)
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice (duh).
- Copyright 2006-2012 by Mike French
DBA Virginia Decking & Remodeling LLC
All Rights Reserved
Deck Plans | Building Decks | Deck Builders | Screen Porch | Front Porch Designs | Porch Designs | Ipe Decking Deck Design
Deck Planning | Composite Problems | Additional Resources | Deck Cleaning Services